Monday 13 September 2010

My Christmas Shop



I've been wondering what to do in IW, I wanted to set up my news shop as I have it in SL, but so far I haven't got to grips with the scripting of stuff, I just haven't had time basically. Then today I suddenly had an idea, I'm always searching SL for Christmas Decorations as the season starts and although I have bought some wonderful things, I can never really find what I like. So I thought, well, why not start my own shop in IW for Christmas stuff and this is just what I've done. I've only got a few items at the moment, but will be kitting out the shop over the next few weeks. Even if I don't sell anything, and I will be keeping my prices low, it's the fun of doing it, so I'm happy just making a few things anyway. I love all the Christmassy stuff in the real shops, so I'll be in my element both in SL, IW and rl on the lead up to December.

2 comments:

  1. Give me the dish! What region are you in? Who's your landlord? It's never too early to shop for Christmas! Definately need to post your stuff/shop in the Inworldz Forums. They even have a seasonal category under their shop ads.
    http://inworldz.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=67

    Oops, just seen the slurl link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johnny,

    Thanks for the link! I'm just making my stock at the moment and enjoying it a lot! I've got a few bits for sale and will look at the forum today!
    Janey :))

    ReplyDelete